Being a Certified Nursing Assistant is an eminent career opportunity for the individuals looking to experience medical industry and start a rewarding job. CNA looks after the needful patients and assists health professionals in the hospitals.
To become a CNA in Los Angeles, the California State follows guidelines set under Nursing Home Reform Law (OBRA ’87). CNA training in Los Angeles is aimed to ensure quality for the Long Term Care facilities. To work as a CNA in Los Angeles, one needs to
- clear the written and practical skills tests as a part of the CAN examination.
- Have a good employment in the past.
- Must be mentally and physically alert
- Have no history in the criminal records and
- Get an active CNA certificate.
CNA training in Los Angeles consists of 50 hours of theoretical training and 100 hours of practical skills sessions. This training may be paid or free. Some high schools give an option of free CAN training to the students who don